Home > General Rules
- Parents are the first teacher of their children. They are expected to set a proper routine of their ward after school hours.
- Kindly encourage your ward to cultivate the habit of neatness in their dress, books, working and their whole personality.
- If you feel your ward has any problem regarding assignments, lessons, communication-gap between teacher and the student, contact to the principal (between 1.00 to 3.00 pm on any working day).
- Direct classroom contact by the parents/guardians is strictly prohibited.
- All leave notes should be informed through diary or by mobile app. If the child has to be absent for 3 days or more, a formal application should be sent in advance before availing the leave. Kindly see the school calendar shown in school diary or in mobile app. before getting occupied for any marriage or function at home.
- Student must not carry any electrical items or gadgets (such as cell phone, I-Pods etc.) to the school. If the girls wear any ornaments of gold, school will not be responsible for any loss.
- Students involved in any kind of property damage will be charged with fine/penalty.
- Any unfair means used by the student during exam may lead to loss of a year or even expulsion of the child from school. Any consideration in this regard shall be at the sole discretion of the principal.
- The school reserves the right to expel a child from the school on disciplinary grounds. Any act of mischief, disobedience, disloyalty by the student or by the parent can be considered an act of indiscipline. It will be the discretion of the school management/principal to judge the gravity of the act and decide on the action to be taken.
- Fee is to be paid between 1st to 15th of the stipulated month for every quarter (April, July, October, January). If the fee is not deposited between due dates, a fine of Rs.500/- per month will be charged.
- If the fee remains unpaid for two installments the name of the student shall be stuck off the rolls.
- Parent-teacher meeting is kept generally on 2nd Saturday between
(9.30am to12.30 pm) of every month, parents are
required compulsorily to bepresented with their suggestions.
Std. Nursery to 2nd
Std. 3rd to 8th
8: 45 am to 12:15pm
8:45 am to 3:15pm
Mon-Sat (9am – 2:30pm)
LNCT WS Bhopal
New Chouksey Nagar, Lambakhera, Bairasia Rd, Bhopal, MP firstname.lastname@example.org
LNCT WS Indore
Rau-Pithampur Road, Bheslay Rau, Indore (M.P.) 453332 email@example.com 9179760828