LNCT World Schools
These Terms and Conditions are applicable for LNCT World Schools
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of Bus and Schools Fee for LNCT World Schools at Bhopal Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. LNCT World Schools at Bhopal, reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- LNCT World Schools at Bhopal shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend the Online fee payment services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature. The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the School. The only information supplied to the School is the name of the payer, the bill number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking /Paytm will normally reach the respective School account after 2 working days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. School shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due to any reason. The Schooll also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- The School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. School will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
- Online Transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The fees to be paid by the Students/Parent shall be computed and paid as specified in the payment page provided by service provider.
- In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally.
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, The School is not responsible and will or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- o Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- o Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- o Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- o Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- LNCT World Schools at Bhopal does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the transaction processing charges as applicable by the Payment gateway Service provider.
- GST and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition.(to be collected from customer)
Refund / Cancellation Policy
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement there after the School account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the School will refund the payment after the School account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next Semester fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent/students has to directly contact the Schools and the School decision would be final.